Birds & Bees
1) What’s better than a scoop of ice cream on a hot day? A scoop topped with a bumblebee sugar cookie. Cutters are also available in dragonfly, beehive, and butterfly shapes. $1 each, at Sur la Table, The Mall at Partridge Creek, Clinton Township; 586-226-1452, surlatable.com.
2) Organize gardening files and other household clippings in vintage-look bird-and-eggs collage file folders from Crane & Co. $14.95/12-folder package; crane.com.
3) A 19th-century English illustration inspired Wedgwood’s “Golden Bird” teapot, which features gold bands accented with robin’s egg blue. Made in the United Kingdom of dishwasher-safe fine bone china. $281.25, at Macy’s; macys.com.
4) Vietri’s Campagna Uccello bowl makes breakfast cereal look sunny side up. Other pieces, different colors, and various animal patterns are available. Bowl is $34, at the Italian Dish, Birmingham; 248-593-8299, theitaliandish.com.
5) Pewabic Pottery’s tile collection has a Birds & Bees category that includes this 3-by-3-inch bee. $13.95, at Pewabic Pottery, Detroit; 313-822-0954, pewabic.com.